I've been reading the forum for a while and I have a few questions...

How many CRNA's are men?

I'm a male that graduated from East Carolina University with a business degree (3.4 GPA and I didn't study until the night before tests). I don't like the position I'm in now and would like to make a career change if possible. I just turned 27 years old and realize I really don't enjoy the business field...I actually think I've known that for a while now but I hadn't even opened my mind up to the possibility of going back to school...and if I'm going to do that its now or never because I'm getting old. I think I would enjoy something like being a CRNA a lot more than being a businessman. I live in Greenville, NC where East Carolina is located and I think I could get a degree in nursing in 2 1/2 years. I'm more mature now and I know I have the intelligence and the discipline to study my butt off and do as well as I need to do grade wise. I got all A's in the science classes I had to take at ECU. I have 30k saved away (and I would like to work some during nursing school) and I could live at my mom's house for as long as I need to so that I don't get into a lot of debt going to school. I know I would not like having a career of just being a regular nurse in a hospital. What are your suggestions? I would be pissed if I did everything right but for some reason they didn't pick me in the interview process I've read about on here. If for some strange reason that happened is there another specialized field I could go into that doesn't involve regular nurse stuff like changing diapers, making beds, etc. dirty or boring stuff that men don't like to do? Thanks for any suggestions you can give me!