Hi Everyone.

I am a aspiring CRNA and have been a member of this site for a little while now. I have done all the things I am supposed to do and am right on track to start applying to schools later this year. A great deal of my time over the past two years has been devoted to getting ready for this moment and I am so glad I found this site in the process.

You all have given me an insight to this career that I can't get any other way. I feel this site exposes me to not only what CRNAS do, but also to the CRNA personality and mindset. It has made me evaluate my own personality to determine if I have CRNA qualities. I know I have the smarts, but it seems like intelligence isn't all it takes. A quick wit, thick skin, and a good dose of confidence complete the package.

I have learned so much more about this profession from reading the various postings (and not just the forum postings for the WBCRNAs). I have gained a new appreciation for what it takes to plan, execute and prevail. Even when I think I have it all figured out, some of what I have read has made me pause and take stock in what I am getting ready to embark on and what challenges I will encounter not only while in school but also when I get out. This type of insight one can't get by shadowing a CRNA for a few days.

But most of all, I know more that ever that I want to be a part of this elite group of professionals. Even though I still have a ways to go, when I do get there, it will be an honor to be aligned with the intelligence and professionalism reflected by the member postings on this site. I can hardly wait until I can post as a CRNA and participate on a more advanced level. Thank you all for making me want this more than ever and adding to my desire to succeed.

Anna :arms: