Hey everyone...
First off this forum and everyone here has been such a wealth of information I just want to thank you all for that, I'm so glad I stumbled across it! I have been a lurker for quite a while and am in the process of applying to a couple CRNA programs.

I'm starting to become a little frustrated after scouring over old posts and I am not quite sure I have "the package" to become accepted..
The quote "If I knew then what I know now"...keeps playing in my head as I think if I only could go back to my undergrad self and say "study a little bit more and get better grades it WILL mean something in the future!!". A little too much partying and not enough studying the first 3 years, I had the mentally back then to just pass.... It wasn't until the tail end of my senior year of college where I spent 3 days shadowing a CRNA that I decided this is what I want to do...I was hooked.

But you can't go back and change the past can you?

So that being said....
I have a BSN with an gpa of a 3.1 (last 60 3.5/nursing 3.3/science 3.2)
4 years of Cardiac ICU experience at a level one trauma
IABP
CVVHD
ACLS
PALS
BLS instructor
charge and preceptor
GRE- Verbal 580/Quan 480 (haven't got back writing yet)
Taking CCRN next month.

I guess I'm just wondering what else I could possibly do to make myself a bit more competitive since my undergrad gpa is not. Should I retake GRE?

I've been attempting to take an advanced pharm class at Delaware (my alma) but am having problems getting permission as I am not a matriculated student in an NP program so they get first dibs...class starts next week...

Any thoughts? It would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Laurie