I just had my interview yesterday with BryanLGH in Lincoln, Nebraska. I think everything went real well and I will be getting a call on Tuesday if I'm in.

I was as prepared as I could have been for the question and I definitely think the advice on this board proved to be really helpful. My advice to everyone else interviewing:

1) You are being judged on your social skills as much as you are on the answers to the questions themself. So be relaxed and casual when interacting with other interviewees and current SRNA's representatives of the program during "down time".

2) Be prepared to back anything that you made claims to in your personal statement. I said that I really liked pathophysiology and they asked me pathophysiology questions.

3) Have pre-packaged answers to the following key questions because they will be asked more than once during the day.
a) Why do you want to be a CRNA?
b) Why should we choose you over all of the other candidates?
c) Describe a situation where you made a mistake and how did you handle it.

4) Be completely honest with every answer because the committee will see right through you and call you out. They all talk afterward and will find inconsistencies.