Hi, I'm new to the forums but have been reading for so quite some time but this is the first time I've posted. I would just like any advice and words of wisdom with my current career choice. As of right now I am finishing up my high school years and plan to attend a community college next year. I have good enough grades to attend a four year university but I simply don't have enough financially. Recently I've decided that my goal and what I want to be in life in life is a CRNA. The first thing that drew me to it was the salary and suggestion from family members of mine that work in the medical field. I took a shawdoing class in high school where i followed a crna around for a semester and this pretty much made up my mind that I want to go into nursing and specialize in this. I wonder now what do yall think is the best plan of studies to achieve CRNA in the shortest amount of time and the best plan for me. I assume i take prerequisites at the community college for two years and apply for nursing school from their. Should I get my RN in two years and then work in the ICU while doing a RN-BSN program? Any advice on anything would be appreciated whether its about nursing school or applications or even what you think of my career choice. Thanks