transfering to icu this sept and i'm having some difficulty choosing where to go between icu/icc or multiple sys icu.. i'm more comforable with icu/icc which is just one floor above from where i work now and plus i float there all the time. the thing is that this floor is mixed icu and intermediate critical care, i will still be trained as an icu nurse but the patients they usually get isn't as complex as mx sys icu..they get drips, vents, a lines etc.. but they dont get intracranial pressure monitoring and all that "hardcore" stuff & rarely do they get cvp's etc. now multiple sys icu is at a different hospital and i wil have to adjust to the new staff, management, etc etc and all the stress that goes along with it, the unit does however, provide more complex patients with mx internal monitoring device. i would like to stay at icc/icu where i'm more comfortable, now my question is, to get into crna school, should i just go and take the challenge and transfer to mx sys icu ? will that look better on my resume increasing my chances of acceptance? i mean i will be an icu nurse in both cases.. do crna school look into your icu experience in details, taking into account the complexity of the pts ? or, do they just look into whether you have worked in an icu unit (any icu) for atleast a year ? thanks all....