I just graduated and am thinning my bookshelf a little bit. Let me know if you'd be interested in any of the following:

Atlas of Human Anatomy: with Student Consult Access, 5e (Netter Basic Science) - some highlights, good condition ($30)

Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 6e - excellent condition ($80)

Cousins and Bridenbaugh's Neural Blockade in Clinical Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, 4e- excellent condition ($175)

Pharmacology and Physiology for Anesthesia: Foundations and Clinical Application, 1e- excellent condition ($80)

A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children, 5e (Practice of Anesthesia for Infants & Children)- excellent condition ($115)

Nurse Anesthesia, 5e (Nagelhout, Nurse Anesthesia)- some highlighting, excellent condition ($80)

Professional Study and Resource Guide for the CRNA- good condition ($40)

Evidence Trumps Belief: Nurse Anesthetists and Evidence-Based Decision Making- good condition ($10)

Statistics: A Tool for Social Research - good condition, coffee marking from a classmate ($115)

Valley Anesthesia 2016 MemoryMaster - excellent condition, passed with flying colors ($175)

I'd be happy to sell these individually or listen to offers that you might have. Paypal would be preferred payment method and I'd ship with Media Mail. Let me know if you have any questions or want any pictures!

-Aaron