Hi guys. Quick story- I was hired to a ICU unit in December of 2014, have spent the past 6 months on ICU orientation, and the other 2 months on my own as a ICU RN. I have an associates degree in nursing, and science. I have a bachelors degree in Human Sciences from a State University in the BIG12 conference, where I majored in a Pre-Medicine bachelors degree. I have all of the necessary pre-reqs to apply for medical school at this point. I have BLS, and ACLS. But No CCRN yet because I don't believe I have enough Bedside hours of Nursing in my career to sit for the examination.

My question is for you all, is it too early to begin applying to CRNA schools? I ask becuase, If I apply for the matriculating classes of next year, I would have over 1.5 years of ICU experience by that time. I know this is my dream. I also know that I am not as experienced as most of you in this group, but undeniably I know this is what I want to do with my life. I want the responsibilities and the pressure that comes with school and the job. I have completed over 185 college credit hours during my time as a bachelors student, and as an associates student attaining my Nursing degree and License (in which I obtained both in 2012 --Bachelors Degree obtained in 2014).

All opinions and advice welcomed!! thank you!