Long story short, the first time I was enrolled in college (science major, ~8-10 years ago), school was not a priority. A LOT of science Fs and Ws on that first transcript , from not showing up to exams, skipping class, getting by during finals by cramming for a week... you get the point. Somehow, though, in my half-ass efforts to study, I did manage to pass Gen Chem I with lab with a C+, Gen Chem II with lab with a B-, Physics I (no lab) with a B+, and Statistics with a B- . I finally withdrew from that mess, took a year off, decided on Nursing, started taking pre-reqs and aced them, got into nursing school at a different university (thanks to the kind admission officers for taking a chance on me!), graduated with a 3.9 GPA in my BSN. 3 years of working at a Level I trauma hospital later...

...It is now time for me to apply to CRNA programs. From similar stories I've seen on this forum, it sounds like I still have as good of a chance as any of getting in. My question is about pre-reqs. I wonder if I need to repeat any of those classes, or take a second semester of Physics. I really don't want to (I'm saving for grad school now and would rather not spend the money if I can get away with not retaking these classes.) Also, my BSN did not require a separate organic chemistry course, but instead had us take a hybrid course called "Principles of General, Organic and Biochemistry" with lab. It was heavy on Organic chemistry, but not exclusive (got an A in that). Any thoughts or personal experience on whether this would be acceptable?