Hi Guys!

I recently found this website not too long ago and I love visiting and reading about the random topics going on in the CRNA world. I also like reading about various schools and the process the applicants go through from
RN----> Pre SNRA--->SRNA-->CRNA!
I need your help guys.. Yes, this is yet another stats question regarding my chances of getting in. I am very confident in my overall application but I guess it would be nice to hear from the people who have gone on the road I soon will be traveling on. ANYWAY...

Grades: Overall GPA: 3.8 Nursing GPA: 3.58 Science GPA: 3.9

Experience: 1 year of Level 1 hospital ICU ( SICU & Neuro ICU) by the time my applications are submitted this fall for fall of 2016. I will have 2 years experience by the time I start in Fall-2016 if accepted into a program.
Additional experience: I also work on a Critical Care ground transport crew as the RN on board part time. We do critical Peds, OB, and the bulk of the work is ICU to ICU or ER to ICU transfers.
CERTS: BLS,ACLS,PALS,EMT,NIH STROKE SCALE Certified---------> CCRN and TNCC will be taken this May

Leadership/activities: During my BSN, I was President of my school nurse association (SNA) for 1 year. We did a ton of work (Toy drives, built water wells in Africa, etc..). I was recipient of multiple awards at graduation and during undergrad.
RN Actives: I am on 2 committees at my hospital, I also teach health education at homeless shelter as well.

Guys... I am working hard, and I think everyday about working as a CRNA. I'm working nearly 60 hrs/week and studying for my CCRN.. I love this profession and I want to help advance it in many ways!! I know my experience (only 1 year) during my interviews will be my weak point, but I probably will have more hours in 1 year for what many people put in 2 years, so I am going to make sure I get that point across! After all, I am taking my CCRN with only 9 months of experience due to meeting the hours needed to test.. I know people get in with 1 year experience but I am sure their applications blow mine in the water.. Maybe I'm wrong? I've read a ton of forums and it seems 2-3 years is the gold standard...

Is there anything else I can do to stand out?? Anything to make my resume look better?? I will be shadowing CRNA's soon and I have already shadowed some in the past. I will also be taking my GRE in July after my CCRN.. If in anyway you guys can think of something else I can do to make my resume stronger, I appreciate it!!
I interview very well so I hope my " On paper application" Is good enough to get me an interview and solidify me as a candidate for these potential respective programs

Kaiser, University of Pittsburgh, Georgetown, University of Oakland in Beaumont, UPenn, VCU are some of the schools I may apply for.
If you guys have gone to or know of any more programs that give CRNA's freedom to get experience with Blocks/Lines and not much competition with MDA's.. please let me know.

Any response is much appreciated!!

End quote:
“The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.”

Jim Rohn