Hi everyone, I am a new member and this is my first post. I am wondering if you all can give me some realistic information on how competitive I am as an applicant.

As of now, I will graduate with my BSN April of 2015 from UAB. I will begin my preceptor in an ICU the first of the year, where I hope to get a job. My GPA is an overall 3.94 with the last 60 hours (nursing school GPA) is 3.83. I haven't taken the GRE yet, but as a small reference I made a 29 on my ACT before starting college. I am in the honors program as well as Sigma Theta Tau and Student Nurses Association. I also worked as a CNA prior to starting nursing school.

I hope to apply to UAB in 2015 to begin the program in August 2016. UAB has an early decision application (deadline in June), and students without the required 1 year of ICU experience can be accepted at this time contingent on their completion of ICU experience by the beginning of the program. The regular admission deadline is in October. My question is should I apply early admission in June or apply for regular admission in October. Also wondering how competitive my stats are.

Thanks so much for any help!