Hi everyone, just a few questions...

I'm a chiropractor, been in practice almost 9 years and it's a battle...it's 95% marketing/advertising which is not what I expected getting into the profession...

Anyhow, I'm wondering my steps to becoming a CRNA. I have a bachelors degree in biology and already have a lot of chiropractic courses behind me. It looks like you need a BSN before applying? Does anybody know how long it would take to get a BSN if I already have these other degrees?

Also, you need minimum 1 year of ICU experience to be eligible. I live in the Minneapolis area. Does anybody know what the job market is for that particular position? In other words...if I get a BSN, am I going to be able to land a job relatively easily or is a competitive market? I've seen some ads out there for ICU but they are wanting 1-2 years experience. So its sounds like you need experience before the getting ICU experience before getting into CRNA school...sounds like beast...

Also, I'm 33 with a wife, 3 year old and a clinic of my own. Want to know if time is on my side or if I'd be better off going a different route? Is the job market good for CRNA's...good future outlook? I'd hate to bail on my clinic for years of schooling and end up on the other end not being able to find a job.

Any help / advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Brandon