Warning: the following will sound like a sappy love story. So read if you like at your own risk!

Not wanting to say much but I thought I'd share my current thoughts about this group. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today. Without you, I wouldn't know what would my course life would be now. Without you, I can't imagine where I would have known all I knew to land my spot in school. Without you, I would be lost today. I can't begin to express feelings of gratitude for all of you for the support, the care, the encouragements, the reality checks, the wake up calls, the friendly reminders even if they were harsh at times- they are all appreciated. You made me aware that it takes a village to help one person to actualize their dreams. I am today standing on the shoulders of giants. YOU are the giants who allowed me to climb up and reach for my dreams! You are the selfless amazing humans that all humanity should strive to be like. With your guidance, knowledge, I didn't have to struggle much to see the path and take it. With you today I am a better person. So from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

My first semester is almost over; so far, I have 2 A's which is making me to be a happy girl tonight