Hello community, this is my very first post on this forum and I am extremely happy to now be a part of it! Here's my story: (23 years old)

In December of 2012 I will be graduating with my Associates of Nursing Degree (RN), and most likely sit for my board examination sometime around February. Woo hoo! I've made it this far! As of right now, my plan is to attend a regional University 30 miles away from my hometown, and finish the biology degree I started to pursue before I was accepted to nursing school. The reason being is, because I need to have more Chemistry courses completed (Ochem 1 2, and BioChem). I will probably end up taking both courses of physics as well in the course of my Biology degree. After the completion of the Biology Degree, I plan on taking the MCAT. This might sound stupid to some, but if for some reason I actually end up doing better than I think I will, acceptance to Medical school could be a possibility! Although the real reason for the biology degree is to make myself more competitive for admissions to a good CRNA program! After the biology degree, I do plan on enrolling into a bachelors of nursing degree at the same university. The program is completely online 30 hrs total. I'm looking for advice, tips, information, and opinions! Thank you all so very much, I am extremely excited to be a part of this great community!!!