Breaking Healthcare News July 7, 2012
Today’s Healthcare Headlines:
- Alliance HealthCare receives NYSE warningAlliance HealthCare Services, Newport Beach, Calif., has been put on notice by the New York Stock Exchange that its shares have been trading below the required minimum to retain its listing.
- Advanced ICU Care opens N.Y. center, hires new execAdvanced ICU Care, a St. Louis-based provider of remote patient-monitoring services for intensive-care units, has opened a monitoring center in New York.
- IPC The Hospitalist Co. expands in three statesIPC The Hospitalist Co., North Hollywood, Calif., has acquired practices in Florida and Illinois and has entered into an agreement to provide services to a New Mexico hospital,
- Estimates say 22 million could gain coverage if all states go along with reform-law expansionsAn additional 22 million people could gain coverage under the federal healthcare overhaul if all states implement its enrollment expansions, according to estimates from the Urban Institute.
- Reform law … (Continued...)