Evening everyone!

I'll start with a bit of background info first since haven't posted much in here and then will ask a question.
I am 24 years old and have been a Critical Care Nurse for 2 1/2 years. Jumped right into CCU out of school; had 0 teching experience anywhere due to finishing BSN in 3 years total. Really enjoyed my CCU job; like anything it has it's pros and cons.....
Have been accepted into CRNA school which starts this August. I made the decision to resign my CCU position at end of last month to take the summer off, recharge the mental batteries, chill with fam & friends, etc

My question is this: should I be using this time to review pharmacology, patho, A/P on a Critical Care level before school begins??? I did get my CCRN last year but found many TQs -dare I say it-easier than expected.?Our PD discouraged studying anything 'anesthesia related' but I get the feeling that should be studying or reviewing something.....weird at that may sound. I do intend to shadow a CRNA friend again next month for at least a few shifts-my interview committees encouraged doing so in addition to time already logged.
My concern is not wanting to waste this time which I have because will never get it back and CRNA school will be hard enough as is....
Your thoughts?