I'm wondering if someone might be able to offer me some positive advice about my application to a few schools. Here are my stats and information... I graduated with a 3.5 GPA (3.8 in the last 60 credits), have been working and precepting in a Level One Trauma center Trauma ICU for a past 1.5 years, have been traveling to Trauma ICUs for the past year, have my CCRN (ACLS, PALS), 1200 on the GREs, have presented a research proposal on the Raid Transfusion protocol, graduated in the top 10% of my class and was inducted into Sigma Theta Tau, have awesome letters of recommendation, and have shadowed a CRNA for 3 days. Here is the situation...I just got a rejection letter from my first school that I interviewed at. I called and they said the reason that I got rejected was because I got a C in Physiology (it took me about a year to figure out how to study for tests in my undergrad, and all my other science and statistics courses are B+ or higher). I had a good interview, prepared myself for all the right questions, dressed professionally, asked questions to the panel, and got 6 out of 50 questions wrong on their post-interview critical care exam. The lady on the phone just told me that the average applicant gets 11-14 wrong. I have some more interviews coming up and I'm wondering how I should approach the situation with the C in Physiology. Should I talk about the grade to the panel? What should I say without sounding like I'm making excuses because I don't want to be that girl. Any advice was be greatly appreciated!!