One of the schools I'm applying to requires an academic reference. I graduated from nursing school 8 years ago and none of my professors are there anymore. I have read that the school can give you a generic reference based on your grades. I also have a BA in another field and I graduated from there 11 years ago. I still keep in contact with some of my professors from there. Would it be better to have a more personal reference from a non nursing academic professional? Or do CRNA schools specifically want references from nursing schools? Thank you so much!