Hi All,

I have been thinking of the right section to post this message, for some reason I felt this would be the best area to post it. Anyhow, the story is, I was contacted by an Army recruiter today about joining the Army once I graduate from CRNA school. My program starts in September 2011. He informed me of the 100% tuition benefit and stipend, insurance and all that good stuff. He further said upon graduation, I'll owe the ARMY only 3 years of my time. However, he was a little cagey on the finer details as to where in the country I will be physically located. Now let me make this clear, I have no qualms with being deployed to a combat zone, absolutely none! My concern however is if within those three years I will be relocated to a different state every six (6) months. The genesis of this concern stems from the fact that I have two kids--the older will be heading to high school and the younger to middle school upon my graduation. I can deal with the deployment but what is the likelihood of my family staying in one location for those three years of my commitment? Now I live in the greater MD,DC,VA area with Walter Reed and Uniformed Services down the road. Any luck that I may stay in this area if I sign Up?
Hey Army gas, any insight? I'll take advice, hints and tips from any and everyone. Thanks in advance to all.Hey!

You have been validated as a SRNA Welcome to the site! Youve been added to the SRNA group which gives you access to more of the site! Including more forums and the downloads section!

Please add to the conversations. Without SRNAs and CRNAs this site is nothing!

Enjoy!