Hi, everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and any input would be appreciated. After starting this journey three years ago to become a CRNA, I have been lucky enough to get accepted into two programs. The two programs are very different, but I like both.

One program is 27 months, 55,000, and integrated. I really like this program and the program directors, but some traveling for clinicals would be involved. Housing would be provided.

The other program is 29th months, and front loaded. 15 months of full time classes, and then 17 months of full time clinicals. However, the cost of this program is only 30,000. No traveling is required for clinicals. They are all within 30-40 minutes of the program.

Also, location is not an issue.

The cost is the one of the main things that's going through my mind right now. I went to a private catholic university for my undergrad and know how tedious student loans can, and I am still paying them off!! But, I am also trying to decide which learning environment would be better for me. Also, which structure of the program would better prepare me to be a competent, practicing clinician post graduation.

I guess what I am looking for is what are people's opinions and/or experiences with these types of programs? Any advice would be appreciated

Thank you all!!